for my love

For my Love

With my soul mate, I fell in loveshe now sits alone and waits for metogether we created these words of love
I want to be with you and your love
I shall be looking for you everywhereIf I can't find you cause you're not thereI'll wait for you by the golden stair
He created you just for me to love
I will stand by and wait for youkeep your love alive in mebecause once we will beTogether Forever for Eternity
Cause God created you For Me!!!!!
* * * * * * * * * * *
When you are sadI will dry your tearswhen you are scaredI will comfort your fears
When you are worriedI will give you hope
When you are confusedI will help you cope
And when you are lostand can't see the light
I shall be your beaconshining ever so bright
This is my oathI pledge till the endwhy you may ask
Because you're my love.
* * * * * * * * * * * In a love story
We're free to expose, Parts of ourselvesnobody else knows.
But the thing that sustains it
And sets it apart, is not something spokenIt's a bond of the heart.
True love are rareIn a lifetime one or one,I'm so glad it happenedBetween you and me!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *I’d become the rainand gently wash over youcleansing your worries away.I’d become the sunKissing you softlyWrapping you in my warmth.I’d become the stormwith nature’s power so pureExciting, enticing, and satisfying.I’d become the breezeCaressing you gently with whispers-I Love you, my dear.
* * ** * * * *
Love is like magicAnd it always will be.For love still remainsLife's sweet mystery!Love works in waysThat are wondrous and strangeAnd there's nothing in lifeThat love cannot change!Love can transformThe most commonplaceInto beauty and splendorAnd sweetness and graceLove is unselfish,Understanding and kind,For it sees with it's heartAnd not with it's mind!Love is the answerThat everyone seeks....Love is the language,That every heart speaks.Love can't be bought,It is priceless and free,Love, like pure magic,Is life's sweet mystery!
So different we werethe first time we metMy ways and yourswere so setNothing alike at allYou know that's trueIn fact so many differencesbetween me and youI got to know you better and on my lifeyou made quite an impactWell, you know the old saying"Opposites do attract"We are oppositeas night and dayBut you know I would have itno other wayBecause in what I lackyou make up forYou're just someonethat I adoreDo you know something about usthat's really neatYou and I together equal one completeSo please don't ever changeand neither will IOur relationship has everything it needsin ample supplyLet's hold onto each other tightYou know we'll go farI Miss you just the way you are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഗോഡ്‌സെയും, നിർമ്മൽ ചാറ്റർജിയും ഗാന്ധിവധവും - ഒരു സംഘി നുണക്കഥ !

ശംബുകൻ

മതവിശ്വാസവും വര്‍ഗ്ഗീയവാദവും - പൊതുചര്‍ച്ച